DMD Helmet Oro Vintage - New York with ECE
DMD Oro Vintage model - an exclusive and noble special series made of carbon with ECE - New York Open Face Helmet
DMD Oro Vintage model - an exclusive and noble special series made of carbon with ECE - New York Open Face Helmet.
DMD presents a line of high-end jet and full-face helmets, where high-quality and precious materials combine with the latest advanced safety technologies to create a unique product. The helmet is ﬁnished with a real Italian leather trim; the shell is made of carbon kevlar, a material that is both very light and reliable; while the interior is made of real leather and shalimar, a fabric that ensures softness and comfort.
- Carbon shell
- Removeable and washable leather and shalimar inner lining
- Three main shell sizes available for a perfect fit
- Very small outer shell
- Existing buttons for shields or sunshades
- Padded chin strap with double-D closing
- ECE approved and legal in most of the EU countries
- ECE approved
How do I measure the right size?
- If you have a second person for help, please ask the other person to measure the size for you on your head
- The extend of your head needs to be measured at the widest parts over your ears
- Check the extend with a tape measure. Put the tape measure 2 cm over you eyebrow and read off your size on the widest part of your head
- Compare the measured size with the size table
- If you are between 2 sizes, choose the smaller one
You might also like