Exercising the right of revocation
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you have to inform us (bob.ber GmbH, Hans-Fronius-Straße 15, 2380 Perchtoldsdorf, Austria, email@example.com) by a clear statement about your decision to withdraw the contract. You can send your clear statement with the explanations electronically or just use the this standard withdrawal form.
To maintain the right of withdrawal it is sufficient if the notification concerning the exercise of the right of withdrawal is sent before the withdrawal period has expired.
Consequences of the revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we will reimburse all payments we received from you, including the costs of supply (with the exception of the additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen a different method of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification about your withdraw of this contract has been received by us. For this redemption, we use the same method of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless we expressly agreed otherwise. In no case there will be additional fees charged just because of the repayment method.
We may refuse the reimbursement until we have received the returned goods back, or until you have provided evidence that you have sent back the goods. Depends on the earliest date.
You have to send back or bring back the goods promptly and in any case not later than fourteen days from the date on which you have informed us about the withdraw from this contract, to
The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the deadline of fourteen days is over.
You take the direct costs of returning the goods. Moreover you have to pay for any losses in value of the goods just in case if this loss in value is due to a necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods handling.
Exemptions from the right of withdrawal / revocation
If you order one of the following goods in our online store, you will not have the right of revocation:
(1) Goods, that are produced according to customer specifications or are clearly tailored to personal needs,
(2) Goods, which are delivered sealed and for reasons of health protection or for hygienic reasons that are not suitable for a return if their sealing was not removed after their delivery.
(3) Goods, which were mixed after its delivery with other goods and are not inseparable due to their nature
(4) Audio or video recordings or computer software which are delivered in a sealed package if their sealing was not removed after their delivery
(5) Newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications.
Extended right of withdrawal / revocation
Instead of the usual 14 days withdrawal period, all purchases made in December will have an extended withdrawal period until the 31th January of the following year.