Biltwell Helmet Gringo S - Metallic Pearl White 2020
The Gringo S model by Biltwell with DOT and ECE safety standards, a full face helmet in 70s design with high quality.
The Gringo S is built around Biltwell’s injection-molded ABS outer shell and features a shock-absorbing EPS liner with hand-stitched interior padding, cheek pads and BioFoam chin bar cushion for comfort. The anti-fog Gringo S shield boasts awesome optics and simple hinge mechanics for high style and easy removal for replacement or cleaning. A snap and tab configuration on the rider’s left side offers speedy opening and secure closing to protect its wearer from road debris and wind irritation with little fanfare or complication.
- Injection-molded ABS outer shell with hand-painted finish
- Expanded polystyrene inner shell
- Hand-sewn brushed Lycra liner w/ contrasting diamond-stitched quilted open-cell foam padding
- Meets DOT & ECE safety standards
- Internal BioFoam chin pad with contrast stitching
- Injection-molded, laser CNC cut polycarbonate eye port shield with stylish, rugged aluminum hinge covers and mounting hardware
- ECE approved
How do I measure the right size?
If you have a second person for help, please ask the other person to measure the size for you on your head
The extend of your head needs to be measured at the widest parts over your ears
Check the extend with a tape measure. Put the tape measure 2 cm over you eyebrow and read off your size on the widest part of your head
Compare the measured size with the size table
If you are between 2 sizes, choose the bigger one
You might also like