John Doe Jeans - Taylor Mono Black XTM
John Doe Jeans - Taylor Mono Black XTM - Single Layer Motorcycle Pants with abrasion protection and AAA certification
XTM-Fiber world innovation in the motorcycle clothing industry:
Abrasion protection by DUPONT™ KEVLAR® Aramid fiber in case of a fall
Highest possible wearing comfort in any kind of movement by woven LYCRA® fiber
Water-repellent protection against rain and dampness by latest TEFLON® finishing
Cooling on warm days while long-term using by COOLMAX® woven fabric
With the Taylor Monolayer you have AAA-certified jeans, which, as the name suggests, consists of a layer of fabric.
This is particularly beneficial on warm days. We realized this through a special weaving process that combines the denim fabric with our XTM® fiber.
In connection with the protectors in the knee and hip area you are prepared for everything, what you encounter on your way. The cut of the Taylor monolayer is a straight regular cut. It has a 5-pocket style and the amount of stretch makes it extremely comfortable to wear.
Material & Details:
- CE certification: AAA (EN17092-2: 2020)
- Monolayer construction XTM® fiber / stretch denim twill mix construction
- XTM® Protector Ready Height-adjustable integrated in the knee area
- Protector pockets Protector pocket integrated in the hip area
- Level 1 protectors for knee / hip area included
- Water repellent and breathable
- Multistretch comfort
- 5-pocket denim style
- Fastening strap for gloves / keys
- YKK zipper
- Straight Fit: normal leg - straight cut
- Protectors are included.
- With Protectors