Knox Ladies Jacket - Zephyr Pro
Knox Ladies Jacket - Zephyr Pro - Close fitting impact protection featuring state of the art Micro-Lock Armour
Knox Ladies Jacket - Zephyr Pro - Made from tough, abrasion resistant fabrics with added stretch for comfort and flexibility
Designed specifically for summer riding, the Zephyr Pro is a stylish, tough and highly breathable, fully armoured motorcycle jacket. Carefully Made by Knox in the UK. Made from abrasion resistant fabrics with added stretch for comfort and flexibility. Fitted with Knox MICRO-LOCK Level 2 armour in the shoulder, elbows and back and level 1 chest protector. CE approved Class AA.
- Made from tough, abrasion resistant fabrics with added stretch for comfort and flexibility
- Fitted with Knox MICRO-LOCK soft armour in the shoulder, elbows and back that are held comfortably in the right place so, if you ever need them, they’re exactly where they need to be
- Belt Loops: This garment has belt loops so you can attach it to your trousers
- High tenacity breathable stretch nylon for superior abrasion resistance on the shoulders, sleeves and back. Chosen for its significant strength, durability and elasticity
- Strong Arrownet mesh fabric on the front and discreet panels on the back for maximum ventilation backed by a soft cotton lining for added comfort against the skin
- High quality YKK zips used throughout
- Zipped cuffs
- Knox branded leather belt – with belt cover.
- 2 front pockets with Knox branded gunmetal fasteners
- Discreet high end detailing and branding
- Soft ribbed collar
- Knox CE approved MICRO-LOCK super soft protectors fitted on the shoulder and elbow
- Knox CE Level 2 MICRO-LOCK super soft and flexible back protector that contours to the body for a fantastic fit
- Machine washable, remove protectors before washing
- Zephyr Waterproof over jacket available separately
- With Protectors
- ECE approved
Please note: The Zephyr Pro is a fitted garment as it’s intended to be worn just over a base layer, so has a next-to-skin fit. If you like to wear your garment slightly looser, we advise choosing the next size up.
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your bust and your shoulder blades.
Waist: Measure around the natural waistline. This will usually be the smallest part.
Hip: Measure around the fullest part of your hips. As a guide this is ofen 20cm below your waist.
Sleeve: Measure from your neck, across your shoulder and down your arm. Please note sleeves have been designed to be marginally longer to take riding position into account.